Monday, December 27, 2010

Ways to Propose to GIRL

Note: Girls im sorry to write this Funny Ways to Propose a Girl....please forgive me..Arun in & as


1. Walk up behind girl and point fingers shaped like gun into her back "You're under arrest!" For what?
"For stealing my heart."

2. Hi, my name is Chance, Do I have one?

3. are your legs tired?
girl: Why?
because you have been running through my mind all day!

4. "I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

5. Can you give me directions to your heart? I've seemed to have lost myself in your eyes.

6. Take a look at the tag on the girls shirt, jacket, etc.
She would say,"What are doing"
resond,"Oh, just checking to see if you were made in Heaven."

7. Pick up a flower and walk over to girl.
"I was just showing this flower how beautiful you are."

8. Is it hot in here or is it just you?

9. Walk up to a guy and say: "Are you from Greece?" "No" he answers.
"Oh, I thought all the gods were from Greece"

10. GEE I FEEL LIKE RICHARD GERE STANDING BESIDE YOU ........... PRETTY WOMEN.

Please Send Comments


9 comments




sai says....it is jus awesome....
nice one....


anil say...good tips I will also try this tips good one


kumar say...How to impress girl to whom i dont know ?


santhosh hyderabd says...its really good and now i become ur fun sir




gk says.....Very nice........... and u really feel that.......... And me tooooooooo.......
Thanks lot....


lover failur says...hi its very nice points




palavi....can u send me the best and simple way to impress a boy who as moderm as i in both talking and wearing style too?
thanks




sampath...ur advise are really awesome it really works




fall in love says...Im failing with this girls,she is still going to school,l saw her almost everyday but lm finding it difficult.Help



1 comment: